BBS RS 17" turbofan Bremsenlüfter turbo wheel fans Turbolüfter Lüfterräder Plain-White 1820027WP
BBS RS 17" turbofan Bremsenlüfter turbo wheel fans Turbolüfter Lüfterräder Plain-White
This is an order for a set of 4pcs wheel Turbo Fans Plain White- SET OF 4PCS
It has 34 fins which not only fit on most small bore 17” BBS RS but
also universal fit mostly market 17” and 18” alloy wheel or steel wheel.
It is white engineering plastic made 17 inches turbofans For BBS RS wheel,
the fan is screw mounted by the 09.24.155 original BBS big hex center nut.
1820027WP 17” turbofan specification as bellowing:
-Turbofans, Brake-Cooling for 17" BBS RS wheels, cover to the wheel rim
- BBS RS turbofan 4 x Wheel Fans Plain White– rare, brand new and exclusive
- In Motorsport for the cooling brakes through fins, sport-look
- All made of GFK glasfaserkable engineering plastic.
- Faceplate Diameter 38cm (15")and about 4cm High
- Fins Diameter 42.40cm (16.68")
- Center Bore Diameter 72mm
- Weight ±817gm
- It fits perfectly for BBS RS 17"
- Mounted by the original big hex center nut 09.24.155.
- Dollars 966 for 1 set 4 pieces, a full set of 4pcs 17" turbo fans.
- Worldwide Free shipping.
- Shipping via speedpost EMS (Chunghwa Post) UPS DHL
7-20days door to door service
A set of 4pcs 1820027WP US$966 via speedpost EMS UPS or DHL
to worldwide door to door 7 - 20days service, freight included.
1)From above Fin’s Size/Diameter 36.80cm/42.40mm check
whole turbofan can be seat in your 15”/16”, 17” and 18” wheel.
2) Use original center big hex cap 09.24.155. screw lock the turbofan.
3) What is your BBS RSnnn Number (RS001- RS329)
which was engraved on the center lug nut bolt plate area.
4) 1820027WP Plain White turbofan 17”
Not BBS RS installation:
a.) You can drill 4 or 5 holes on turbofan to screw on
your wheel (4 or 5 spacer holes) which between 4 or 5 lug nut holes.
b.) An easy way to install turbofan is:
just drill your steel wheel to screw on turbofan.
c.) If you don’t want to spoil your wheel and can't use original
big hex center cap to screw on this turbofan, and don’t have
a big enough machine to thread center bore.
Then you can ask a mechanic to CNC lath your 4/5 (M12x1.25) lug nut
bolt head Top Center with a M6 or M8 bolt thread hole to
screw on turbofan.
Some times can use wheel stud conversion kit to revise conical seat
wheel bolt for modify to (Example:M12x1.25) lug nut fitment
d.) We had marked all PCD 98 – 130 for 4/5 lug nut holes on the
turbofan center mounting area, so you can drill
those holes PCD vvv x4/5LuNuts that you needed accordingly.
We offer turbofan only, other connecting adapter not included.
Originally these BBS accessories where made to fit to the face of the
RS wheel in place of the waffle.
The use of the fans was to circulate air around the brakes to help cooling
and to prevent brake fade.
BBS part # 18.20.027
Don't miss out, and be the envy of your friends with the rarest of the rare.